Call for Speakers
Showcase your latest innovations, best practice, cutting-edge technology or industry leading research at Europe’s leading biosolids and biowaste conference.
The conference programme is now full but we are still accepting poster abstract submissions – see below for further details.
Regulatory impacts and opportunities – economic and environmental
- Developing bioresources’ strategies and markets: innovations and options in the short to long term
- Impacts of WINEP schemes on sludge quality and treatability
- Soil quality, sustainability and the potential for ELMs to stimulate a biofertiliser market
- Digital twins in the pandemic age
- Modelling, simulation and control of AD systems
- Co-digestion: understanding and managing potential process impacts
- Process innovations in AD and liquor treatment
- Innovations in sludge handling, including thickening and dewatering
- Operational experiences: biogas upgrading and grid injection
- CNG or LNG?
- Hydrogen and biomethane: is the future either / or?
- Ammonia and the hydrogen economy
- Understanding and maximising the value of heat
- Pyrolysis, biochar and other sludge valorisation options
- Resource recovery from liquors and other sludge processing streams
- Adding value to sludges where AD isn’t viable
- Climate change and net zero are now golden threads running through all aspects of bioresource and biosolids activities. We welcome presentations that focus on these aspects within any of the themes outlined above.
Student and Early Career Professionals* Poster Award
The award will be judged and presented during the conference and is open to students and early career professionals under 35 working in the water industry.
If you would like to showcase your work to over 250 industry professionals and be in with a chance of winning a monetary prize please send your abstract via the Submission Form
Attending conferences is a great way to improve your professional network and expand your knowledge of the industry. Students and early career professionals are also offered significantly reduced rates – please see click here for further details.
Aqua Enviro were fortunate to be able to offer speakers free attendance at the virtual last year, however as the event is returning to live all speakers will be required to register – details of the fees are included below:
|Super Early Bird||Early Bird||Standard|
|Until 1 October||Until 15 October|
|Speakers, Water Companies, Early Career Professionals||£295||£350||£395|
|Students, Academic and Charities||£175||£195||£225|
If you have any queries about conference registration please don’t hesitate to contact Sarah – email@example.com
“This was an excellent event with interesting speakers and topics and extremely well organised”
European Sales Consultant, Lange Lyche Teknisk AS
“I really enjoyed the conference this year. I was thoroughly impressed by the platform. Although the presentations were virtual, they still felt intimate.”
Senior Process Engineer, EnviroSim Associates Ltd
“Thank you for the outstanding organisation of the event. From our point of view it was just so smooth. Well done, congrats! See you next time”