Call for Presentations
The Call for Presentations for the 2020 conference is now closed.
We are already planning the 2021 event – the Call for Presentations will be released in the Spring– join our mailing list to ensure you get details as soon as they are released.
Submitting an Abstract
We require the following details:
- The title of the presentation
- The key theme(s) covered by the presentation
- Authors names, and contacts details for the corresponding author
- An overview of the full presentation (approx. 200 words)
- Whether it should be considered for an oral or poster* presentation (or both). *Accepted posters may be offered a 2-3 minute presentation slot.
If you are a technology supplier and want to present at the conference your presentation must include performance data rather than just claims. To encourage adoption of your technology an honest pros and cons assessment should be included; outlining where the technology is good and where it wouldn’t apply. Alternatively, why not ask your client to present, or do a joint presentation to support your claims?
Student and Early Career Professionals* Poster Award
The award will be judged and presented during the conference and is open to students and early career professionals under 35 working in the water industry.
If you would like to showcase your work to over 250 industry professionals and be in with a chance of winning a monetary prize, email email@example.com with an abstract, as above.
Attending conferences is a great way to improve your professional network and expand your knowledge of the industry. Students and early career professionals are also offered significantly reduced rates – please see registration for further details.