Europe’s leading conference for the biosolids and organic resources industries
19-20 November 2019 – The Point at Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, UK.
Planning is well underway for the 2019 conference – the call for papers opens in April.
The conference gives an essential annual update on: legislatory changes, new technologies, best practice and site-experiences with existing technologies, and an insight into relevant research in biosolids and organic resources production and use.
The 2018 event saw 270 attendees enjoy a jam-packed two days at the Royal Armouries in Leeds. 60+ technical presentations were given, covering key topics ranging from circular economy to pre/post treatment.
Delegate highlights included:
- Panel debates on ‘tailoring microbial communities in AD’ and ‘how can we best ensure a sustainable landbank’
- Memorable keynote talks from Dr James Chong of York University and Dr David Tompkins of Aqua Enviro, who presented two key and topical issues:
- ‘Understanding and manipulating microbial communities in AD and
- ‘Are microplastics the beginning of the end for ‘sludge to land’?’
- A chance to explore the exhibition showcasing key products and services from 30 companies
- The double site visit to Anglian’s Sludge Treatment Centre and Amur’s food waste and AD site
- And the ever-popular conference dinner, held at the famous Kendells Bistro in Leeds.
Take a look at the video from 2018 and see what our attendees had to say.
The conference provides an essential annual update on the latest industry innovations, best practice, cutting-edge technology and research in the waste water and resource management industries.
Sponsorship Steering Committee 2018 Site Visits
“Very enjoyable as always and absolutely the premier biosolids event in Europe”