Europe’s leading conference for the bioresource and biowaste industries
19-20 November 2019
The Point at Emirates Old Trafford (cricket club), Manchester, UK.
The conference remains the leading technical event in Europe highlighting operational efficiencies, best practice, regulatory change, research and new technology in the fields of bioresources and biowastes.
- Alexander Madden, Chief Executive, Agrivert – Future of bioresource management in the UK
- Christian Kabbe, Managing Director, EasyMining Germany – Nutrient recycling in Germany: current and future approaches
2019 Technical Sessions
- Advances in anaerobic digestion
- Process modelling and control
- Thickening and dewatering
- 2020 and beyond
- Resource recovery and new product development
- Landbank security
- Ammonia management
- Making biogas pay (more) – markets for biomethane and CO2 (under development)
- Converting genetic information into action – progress and problems (under development)
100% of last year’s attendees who responded to the feedback survey rated the event good to excellent. Take a look at the video from last year and see what our delegates had to say.
Sponsorship Steering Committee
“Very enjoyable as always and absolutely the premier biosolids event in Europe”