Europe’s leading conference for the biosolids and organic resources industries
19-20 November 2019 – The Point at Emirates Old Trafford (cricket club), Manchester, UK.
The conference remains the leading technical event in Europe highlighting operational efficiencies, best practice, regulatory change, research and new technology in the fields of biosolids and other organic resources.
Extended abstract deadline – Friday 28th June. View the call for papers
Working with our independent steering committee, we are delighted share the key themes for this year’s event:
- Climate change resilience in bioresource production and use
- Delivering operational efficiencies in AMP7
- Engineering and biological advances in AD
- Biogas & energy management
- Technology integration, biorefineries and the circular economy
- Food waste quality, collection and processing
- Sludge (Use in Agriculture) Regulations – thirty years on
- Landbank security
- Modelling & software developments
- Thickening and dewatering
- Barriers to upscaling and commercialization in processing technologies
If you would like to give a presentation addressing one (or more) of the above themes, then please submit an abstract following the conference guidelines.
The 2018 event saw 270 attendees enjoy a busy two days at the Royal Armouries in Leeds, which featured more than sixty technical presentations, panel debates on Anaerobic Digestion and landbank security, a double site-visit and a sell-out conference dinner.
Take a look at the video from last year and see what our attendees had to say.
Sponsorship Steering Committee
“Very enjoyable as always and absolutely the premier biosolids event in Europe”