Venue: The Point at Emirates Old Trafford, Talbot Road, Manchester, M16 0PX
Date: 14-15th November 2023
Arrival & Set-Up
- Please access the site via Gate 1 on Talbot Road (view the site map)
- On arrival, please enter The Point building via the main entrance and and make your way up to Level 2.
- Set up is available from 6pm – 7.30pm on Monday 13th Nov. Please do not arrive before the specified time as you will not gain access to the room.
- Alternatively, you can set up from 7.45am on Tuesday 14th Nov, before registration.
- Break down will be from approx. 2pm (after lunch) on Wednesday 15th Nov. This will be confirmed nearer the event.
- Each exhibition space is 3m x 2m
- All exhibitors will have a 6ft table with white linen and 2 chairs (please advise if you do not require these)
- Food and drinks are provided in the exhibition area at registration, mid-morning, lunch, and mid-afternoon breaks.
- Power supply is included.
- Free parking is available in Car Park 1 and 2 on a first come first served basis.
- All electrical equipment you bring on site must be PAT tested. Certificates and results should be emailed to Frances 1 week before the event.
- If you need to hire any AV equipment please complete the equipment hire form or alternatively contact Sally – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that security has not been provided for this event and items of value should not be left unattended at any time.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to fix any graphics, notices or materials to any part of the venue or its walls, without pre-arrangement and confirmation.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any damage caused by their staff or contractors to the fabric of the building. Any damage caused will be charged to the exhibitor concerned.
- Any publicity material may only be distributed on the exhibition stands unless pre-arranged with Aqua Enviro.
Public wifi for browsing is available at the venue:
Network: EOT EVENTS
- Deliveries for the event will only be accepted on Monday 13th Nov between 7am – 7pm
- All deliveries should be marked and sent to the address below. Please ensure you include your company name and the event title:
FAO Helena Benessis
Emirates Old Trafford, Lancashire Cricket (Pavilion Reception) Talbot Road, Manchester, M16 0PX
Company Name: PLEASE INSERT
Event: European Biosolids & Bioresources Conference
- If you need to arrange delivery of any large/bulky or heavy items (pallets etc.), please contact the Venue Event Co-ordinator – Helena: email@example.com
Shipping & Collections
- All items must be collected by 7pm on Wednesday 15th Nov.
- Any items that are then left for courier collection must be fully packaged and labelled by the exhibitors.
- If there are any large/bulky or heavy items please contact the Venue Event Co-Ordinator – Helena.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the packing of all return packages. These should be indicated to the venue representative before your departure.
- Please note that any items left in the exhibition room without correct labelling will be disposed.
Exhibitors will ensure that they clear and remove all rubbish, refuse and other materials not belonging to the venue from the premises. Any excess waste removal will be charged following the event.
For any queries in the lead up to, or during the event, please contact Frances – 07779283510
We’d love to see you share your involvement at this year’s EBB Conference to help spread the word and encourage others to join.
Please use the personalised social media and email signature graphics emailed to you or save/use the general ones below. If you would like a specific, more personalised advert creating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is an example post you can use:
‘We are /I am excited to be exhibiting at the European Biosolids & Bioresources Conference on 14-15 Nov 2023, where we will showcase……’
Will you be joining us/me at Europe’s leading event for #bioresource and #biowaste processing? Register to attend at www.european-biosolids.com. Hope to see you there!
@aquaenviro @biosolids-bioresources-conference #BiosolidsConference #Biosolids #Bioresources
Don’t forget to tag/@ mention the European Biosolids & Bioresources Conference and Aqua Enviro in your post, and use the official event hashtag #BiosolidsConference to help us find and share your posts.
If you use LinkedIn, please follow the conference showcase page for regular updates.