Europe’s leading event for the bioresource and biowaste industries is going virtual!
We are excited to share the programme for the 2020 European Biosolids & Bioresources Conference, which will be delivered online on 24th – 25th November.
The event will bring together bioresource and biowaste professionals from across the globe to provide an essential annual update on the latest innovations, best practice, cutting-edge technology and research in the wastewater and resource management industries.
- Advances in AD: process optimisation and integration
- Sludge thickening and dewatering
- AD liquors / ammonia removal
- Bioresource supply chain and value optimisation
- Biosolids to land: benefits and alternatives
- Process modelling, monitoring and software developments
- COVID monitoring in sewage sludges
Our interactive, virtual event will feature:
- Live presentations with Q&A
- Round-table discussion sessions
- Panel discussions
- Networking and 1 to 1 video chats
- Company profile showcases
- Live chats and polling and lots more…
To keep up to date with the latest news and developments please join our mailing list.
Recent Testimonial from a Virtual Conference
“The conference hosted by Aqua Enviro on ‘Delivering Net Zero Carbon in Wastewater Management’ was very insightful and extremely relevant especially in the today’s climate.
It was an invaluable experience hearing from industry leaders, researchers and professionals.
The virtual platform was very easy to use and offered networking opportunities between the attendees and speakers. Thank you Aqua Enviro for hosting!”
Project Engineer at The Panacea Group
Sponsorship Programme Committee Register