Europe’s leading event for the bioresource and biowaste industries
Thank you to everyone who attended the European Biosolids & Bioresources Conference last November. It was great that we were all able to get together virtually to keep up to speed with the latest industry developments.
We are looking to bring you a hybrid event this year with the option to attend in person, or join virtually. Please add the date to your diary now – 16-17th November 2021.
We will be releasing the Call for Abstracts early Spring time – click here to join our mailing list
The event brings together bioresource and biowaste professionals from across the globe to provide an essential annual update on the latest innovations, best practice, cutting-edge technology and research in the wastewater and resource management industries.
- Advances in AD: process optimisation and integration
- Sludge thickening and dewatering
- AD liquors / ammonia removal
- Bioresource supply chain and value optimisation
- Biosolids to land: benefits and alternatives
- Process modelling, monitoring and software developments
- COVID monitoring in sewage sludges