The final event programme is now available.
- Alison Fergusson, Principal Engineer, Ofwat – Pandemic impacts on AMP delivery
- Jesse Wright, Market Reform Manager, United Utilities – A review of options for further market participation in bioresources
- Nigel Watts, Head of Wastewater Treatment, Thames Water – How Thames Water has responded organisationally to COVID restrictions. What we are learning and what it might mean for the future?
- Richard Brindle, United Utilities – Policy, pledges and planning
- Advances in AD: process optimisation and integration
- AD liquors / ammonia removal
- Bioresource supply chain and value optimisation
- Biosolids to land: benefits and alternatives
- Process modelling, monitoring and software developments
- COVID monitoring in sewage sludges
- Sludge thickening and dewatering (session sponsored by)