The 2023 conference programme will be released in July
- Understanding and Addressing Process Emissions
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Thickening, Dewatering and Liquor Treatment
- Advanced Thermal Conversion Technologies and Their Outputs
- Thermal and Biological Hydrolysis
- Issues and Opportunities in Land Application Residuals
- Bioresources in the Circular Economy: Challenges and Prospects
- National Bioresources Strategy
With 50+ speakers spanning a wide range of technical sessions, the event programme offers something for everyone with an interest in bioresources and biowaste processing.
Follow our LinkedIn Conference Showcase page for regular updates.
CIWEM & Aqua Enviro
We are delighted to announce that CIWEM will be collaborating with Aqua Enviro to publish a special issue of the Water and Environment Journal, which will include expanded versions of the papers presented at this year’s Biosolids conference.
Aqua Enviro events are well recognised and respected worldwide. These annual events act as a unique platform to disseminate technological, processes and science advancements in the interface between academia and industry in both water and wastewater areas, which fit perfectly with the scope of the Water and Environmental Journal.
This opportunity is open to all speakers at the conference.